- I'm a Senior Product Owner/ Business Analyst, and Product Manager has more than 5 years of experience in the Fintech, Banking, and Crypto industries.
- I can help the company to build an effective product in the right way. Highly adaptive, and can work in harmony with a wide variety of professionals in cross-functional / multinational teams.
- BA Planning & Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Solution Evaluation
- Requirements management
- Strategy Analysis
- Business Process Modeling and Notation
- Unified Modeling Language
- UX/UI Analyst
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- User/Competitor research
- Define Scope of Work/Backlogs
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Plans releases
- Productive measure/Metrics
- A/B Testing/HeatMap
- Flexible SDLC (LEAN)
- Diagram: Draw.io, Lucidchart, Visio
- Wireframing: Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Figma
- Document: MSOffice, Confluence, Notion
- Product Management: Jira, Trello, Asana, Notion
- Analytic: GG, Firebase
- Survey: Typeform, GG forms
- Heatmap: Hotjar
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Effective communication
Senior Product Owner and Product Manager
Kyros Ventures/Ancient8 (Full Remote)
- Product Owner for Dojo Token, the token launchpad on Solana Chain, re-design the UX of product, plan to develop, the scope of works and release plan
- Advise process to develop for Dojo NFT (NFT Launchpad on Solana Chain), sharing experience and business flow about NFT launchpad to the development team.
- Product Manager for Ancient8 User Identity, the SSO for all Ancient8 Products. Features: Log in with multichain wallets, Email, Discord, GG Account, and Twitter. Also, build SDK to integrate A8 UID on the different code base projects.
- Product Owner for Community Engagement Product that helps to engage community members.
- Own development from inception to launch which involves scoping with stakeholders, defining FRD, SRS, Usecase, Business Rules, Backlogs, Roadmap, planning releases.
- Conduct market research, Work with partners to gather the needs, customers interview to identify areas of improvement and what features should do.
- Define the development process in the early stage of Dev team
- Guide other BAs/POs about new processes to apply for a new in-house product, challenges, questions, and analytics which bring to output: Pain of users/customers, solutions, requirements
Co-Founder / Product Lead
- Responsible for product (UX/UI) design (Homepage, App, SupperApp, …)
- Logo and 2D designer
- Support users with the helpdesk portal.
- Execute the user research, survey, and data analytics to improve Dapp User Experience
- Build the user guide that helps users to be familiar with crypto and MoonRat Dapp/Defi
- Work with other co-founders to define the scope of work, idea, use case, and requirements to build the product
- Perform UAT to ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
PhiEnglish - the online man-to-man English classes with Filipino Teacher
- Build my own product and business that helps 75 students can speak basic English
- Process of product - from testing ideas, MVP to the final version which runs well.
- Purpose of product is "Help students speak English better", that why the class is only ~5$/hour, and bring to me 600$/month for profit
- Develop the system to mangage teachers, students, courses and classes by myself
- Managed 14 teachers, 2 staff and 75 students in approximately 2 years
Senior Business Analyst
- Give solutions to Banks’ digital development team
- Analyst and work with both Bank, VNPAY, and 3rd teams to develop products (MB, IB, Omni App)
- Build VNPAY’s products such as: eKYC, bus booking (Cambodia), billing – top-up (Myanmar)
- Work with UI/UX designers to give the best app interfaces to Bank and VNPAY’s products
- Help BA’s members in VNPAY develop their skills
List of Projects:
- Mobile Banking/Omni: AB Ditizen (ABBANK), IVB Mobile, SCB Mobile Banking, Kienlongbank Mobile banking, Loyalty (VCB).
- Support fintech/banking requirements for Vietcombank, HDBank, SaiGon Bank, Eximbank, NamA Bank, Vietjet POS.
- Top-up/Billing Cambopay & Myanmar, eKYC, Bus Booking (SDK on mobile)
Business Analyst and Quality Control
- Give solutions to Kyanon’s customers to build their app
- Work directly with product director and UX designer to build the app
- Work with Agile framework in the development process, help to build process between development team and stakeholders
- Define Scope of Work, timeline, …
- Manage and release products on time.
- Get feedback directly from users to analyze and give solutions to fix or enhance products.
- Help BA, Tester’s members in KYANON develop their skills
MORE (IMT Solutions, Freelancer Developer)
Also related to BA, Tester, Product Owner jobs.
Software EngineeringHo Chi Minh City University of Information Technology (UIT), VietNam.2014 - 2019
English as Second LanguageColegio San Agustin - Language Skills Learning Center, Philippines.Aug 2019 - Nov 2019
Kỹ sư Phần mềmTrường Đại học Công nghệ Thông tin - TPHCM, Việt Nam.2014 - 2019
Khóa học English Second LanguageTrung tâm LSLC, Philippines.08/2019 - 11/2019
- English (High Intermediate)
- Vietnamese (Native)
- Tiếng anh (Giao tiếp tốt)
- Tiếng Việt (Lưu loát)
- Certificate of Graduation in CSA - Language Skills Learning Center (CSA-LSLC), Bacolod City Philippines as a proficient English learner with a High Intermediate Level.
- Product Management Plan Framework on Trello
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate (upcoming)
- Business Analysis Certificate (upcoming)
Kinh nghiệm tình nguyện
- Former leader of the 6th and 7th Social Work Team - UIT (SWT).
- Former member of the Secretariat and responsible for volunteering at the Vietnamese Students’ Association of the University of Information Technology.
- Team leader of events at UIT: Love Winter (2015, 2016), Spring volunteer campaign 2016, Green summer volunteer campaign 2016, UIT leader 2017, and a lot of other volunteer events and workshops at SWT.
- Đội trưởng Đội Công tác Xã hội (ĐCTXH)Trường Đại học Công nghệ Thông tin nhiệm kỳ 6 và 7.
- Ủy viên Ban thư ký nhiệm kỳ III và nắm chính mảng tình nguyện tại Hội sinh viên Trường Đại học Công nghệ Thông tin.
- Ban tổ chức của nhiều chương trình: Mùa Đông yêu thương (2015, 2016), Chiến dịch Xuân Tình Nguyện 2016, Chiến dịch Mùa hè xanh 2016, Thủ lĩnh sinh viên UIT 2017, và nhiều chương trình, hội thảo tình nguyện tại Đội CTXH UIT.